Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Inspiration:
  The Classy Cubicle at http://theclassycubible.com



I have enjoyed the snow days since returning from Christmas break.  Come June, I will have to remember all the great garments I sewed during those unplanned 'vacation' days!



First up, this great Ann Taylor skirt.  








My knock-off version


Skirt:  rayon, polyester, spandex ponte from my stash (Fabric Mart), polyester lining also from stash
Pattern:  McCalls 5523 for the back, Butterick 5566, modified, for the front

The exposed zipper is not functional; an invisible zipper is in center back seam.











                                    The second project from my Pinterest
                                    Wardrobe Challenge board is this 
                                    yellow/purple combo. 







Skirt:  Yellow wool crepe (McCalls 5523) already in my closet!
Cardi:  Old B. Moss purchase, already in my closet!
Top:  ITY jersey (Haberman's, Novi Expo 9/2013)
Butterick 3344 , View D added 3/4 sleeves
        








1 comment:

  1. This way my associate Wesley Virgin's autobiography launches with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the government and others used to obtain anything they want.

    THESE are the exact same methods tons of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this thought has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around 7 years back, while driving an unlicensed, trash bucket of a vehicle with a suspended license and with $3 on his banking card.

    "I'm so frustrated with living check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those thoughts, ain't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    ReplyDelete